Saturday, July 31, 2010

Order Grizzly G7062 Multi-Purpose 5" Bench Vise



Over All Rating Reviews :
This is a very high quality vise and well worth the money. However, it has a very peculiar design. When I bought it I did not realize that the head of the vise cannot be clamped in a fixed (rotational) position independently of closing the jaws. So, until the jaws are tensioned, the entire assembly can rotate. This is a real pain in the neck since it is necessary to hold the head of the vice in whatever rotational position you want it to be in while clamping the workpiece.

If that does not seem like a problem, go ahead but I must admit I might have thought a few times before buying it had I realized it.
Get more detail about Grizzly G7062 Multi-Purpose 5" Bench Vise.


Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links