Friday, July 16, 2010

Purchase PanaVise 350 Multi-Purpose Work Center



Over All Rating Reviews :
The PanaVise 350 is a great product. It's solid and yet flexible. It will hold just about any project you want (that wouldn't need a full size vice) without moving around. My only complaint is that with the rubber feet (that you have to stick on your self) on it wobbles a little. For some projects this might be fine, but I'm using it at a soldering station. I'm soldering small wire to even smaller terminals, so it wobbling around was unacceptable. This was Easily fixed though. About 3 min and some 400 grit sand paper and the problem was solved. All in all, I'm glad that I got the vice. All I need now is a set of helping hands (to hold the wire), and I'm good to go.
Get more detail about PanaVise 350 Multi-Purpose Work Center.


Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links